The base of the filter insert is a filter medium in the form of special filtration papers made of glass sub-micron fibres.
This filtration paper is folded into a stable folded thread, whose optimal number and height of folds corresponds with the operating point of the filter and ensures the long lifespan of the filter insert. The paper is separated by hot-melt beads.
Filter thread is hermetically fixed to the frame made of the anodized aluminium profile, which along with endless sealing of the PUR foam guarantees high-quality filter inserts in the mounting cabinets. This filter structure is a base for compliance with high requirements regarding air purity. Filter inserts U 15 are normally delivered with a protective grille on the outlet side.
Field of use
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food-processing industry
- Electrical engineering industry
Examples of use
This highly efficient filter insert with high arrestance against all types of aerosols is used as the end filter of multi-level filtration of air-conditioning or ventilation equipment, for purification of supplied and outlet air in technologically demanding processes and for purification of air from health-harmful dust, viruses and bacteria in hospital facilities.
Advantages of design
- High mechanical stability
- Optimal structure of the folded thread
- Steady output airflow velocity
- Protective grille on the output side
- Filter inserts, various sizes
- Installation depth: 69, 78, 90, 117 mm
- Frame material: aluminium
- Sealing type: foamed PUR, flat rubber, U-profile
- Sealing position: at the inlet and outlet